Friday, November 14, 2014

[YummyEats] Nana's Green Tea, 1 Utama

Nana's Green Tea
Lot LG 355, Lower Ground Floor Rainforest, 1 Utama Shopping Centre, Petaling Jaya
Open Mon - Sun, 10.00am to 10.00pm
03-7496 6089 | https://www.facebook.com/nanasgreentea.com.my


Green tea is one of my favourite especially when comes to dessert. I love anything with green tea! Nana's Green Tea first opened in Mid Valley. I've been there once on weekdays and had the Matcha Shiratama Float alone. It was so good and I brought my bf on a Saturday after that and damn...the queue was so long and I decided not to wait. 

Thankfully, now they are here in 1 Utama with bigger space and more tables.No queues during weekend as well.

Nana's Green Tea Menu

Nana's Green Tea Menu

This time, I brought my family along. Means that I can order more and try different types of the dessert. 


Matcha Kanten Slushy (RM9.80)
Super love it!
Rating: 4/5


First, is this slushy with green tea jelly or Kanten in Japanese and black soy bean. It was served in a short glass. I wish the portion was bigger cause it was so refreshing and perfect for a shopping break. 

Matcha Anmitsu (RM16.80)
Just Ok!
Rating: 3/5


I actually find this interested at first because of the green tea jellies filling up the bowl instead of shaved ice like what we normally have in other dessert shops. I can adjust the sweetness by myself as the caramel syrup was given separately. Overall, I think it is slightly overpriced.

Matcha Shiratama Float (RM14.80)
I love it!
Rating: 4/5


I had this once again. If you're curious, this is a matcha or green tea latte topped with green tea ice cream and mochi. There were at least 5 mochis inside. The sweetness was just right for this glass of green tea latte.

Nana's Green Tea also serve salads and some main courses. They also have the set lunch promotion in 1 Utama. 

Can't wait for my next visit to Nana's Green Tea again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *