Sunday, October 19, 2014

[YummyEats] Bros. Cafe (Korean Dessert Cafe), Seremban 2



Bros. Cafe
No. 297, Jalan S2 B13, Uptown Avenue, Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban, N. Sembilan
Open Mon - Sun, 11am to 11pm
012-6772081 or 012-9680208

I almost forgotten to share this post. I actually went for a Malacca food trip a couple of weeks ago and stopped by Seremban. A friend recommended this cafe quite some time ago and of course I've been wanting to go since I'm a dessert lover.

Bros. Cafe do serves coffee at the ground floor but I didn't try their coffee. Bingsoo (Korean shaved ice dessert) is served on the first floor and customer have to order from there.



Nak-Cha Bingsoo (RM20)
Just OK.. 
Rating: 3/5


I was having hard time in making decision on which one to order. They have several choices and finally I go for this green tea bingsoo. It was served with green tea ice cream, red bean paste-like topped with nuts and oats and some sweetener. I love the green tea ice cream. The red bean paste was too sweet for me though.

I guess RM20 is a little bit overpriced.

Some descriptions of the bingsoo available.


The menu is available over the counter where they put it in their ipad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *