Saturday, October 11, 2014

[YummyEats] Rekindle Cafe, SS2


Rekindle Cafe
No. 27, Jalan SS2/64, 47300 PJ, Selangor
Open Tue - Thu & Sun, 12pm to 12am, Fri - Sat, 12pm to 1am

It's Saturday and guess its a good time to post this. I've been wanting to visit Rekindle and finally I had the chance today to visit with my friend for a short catch up. I went there at about 3.30pm. Definitely a peak hour in Rekindle. But thankfully, we managed to get a place for two. 

Rekindle serves a wide range of drinks which includes coffee, tea, juices and cakes as well. Definitely a place for coffee and dessert lover like me. 

Cappuccino (RM10)
I like it! 
Rating: 4/5

The Cappuccino is good! The milk was at the right temperature and that allows to maintain the coffee flavour and texture. The latte art...hmm...maybe can still be improved. :)
Its been quite some time since I tasted such good Cappuccino. 

Salted Caramel with Whiskey Cake (RM16)
I'm OK with it!
Rating: 3.5/5

My friend ordered this lovely cake from the cake display counter. I seldom have alcohol infused cake but I can say that it gets yummier with each bite. If you're not a fan of such cake, no worries! There's still other cakes like Red Velvet, Cheesecake, Mille Crepe and few more. 

Our number :)

My friend ordered a glass of Honey Guava Juice but didn't take a picture of that. Guess she liked it as well since she didn't complain anything to me. :P

Definitely will visit again for the cakes and coffee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *