Friday, January 16, 2015

[YummyEats] Little Wonton Cafe, TTDI

Little Wonton Cafe
1st Floor, 20-1, Lorong Rahim Kajai 14, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Open Tue - Fri, 12pm to 10pm, Sat - Sun, 11am - 10pm

Little Wonton Cafe was featured in 8tv Ho Chak program. It caught my attention when I heard about the noodles and different kind of wontons they have. Usually I had either fried wonton or wonton dumplings in soup when I have wonton noodles. Here in Little Wonton Cafe, they serve no ordinary fried wonton. 

Here, they have air fried wontons with different kind of fillings to choose from. So, afraid not of the oil since it is air fried. Guilt-free! 

Little decos at the entrance


Self-service counter

Little Wonton Cafe menu

Lovely deco corner in the shop

Neat and tidy arrangements and space

Sauce counter

"Pop Ice" available too

Vinegar Garlic Lychee Noodle (RM6.90)
Like it! 
Rating: 3.5/5

This is one of the specialty as featured in 8tv Ho Chak. With the name itself, I know its going to give a unique flavour. First time eating noodle with lychee in it. The charcoal noodle was topped with vinegar garlic sauce, slices of chicken meat, lychees and egg. The portion is slightly small but enough to fill my tummy because I ordered fried wonton as well.

 Creamy Roasted Sesame Noodle (RM6.90)
Good! 
Rating: 3/5

This flavour is quite common as the roasted sesame sauce is similar to the sesame dressing which can be bought from stores. Still prefer the Vinegar Garlic Lychee. :)


Curry Laksa and Spicy Thai is quite tempting to me as well. Probably will try that next time. 

 Peanut Butter Banana Wontons (RM7.90)
Yummy! 
Rating: 4/5


We choosed to try sweet wontons. I ordered Peanut Butter Banana Wontons since I'm a fan of peanut butter myself. I wish customers can mix and match the flavours instead of same flavours in one basket. They were generous enough on the peanut butter. Not too sweet and most importantly, it is air fried.

Yummy yummy!

It is a better idea to visit with more people as you can order different types of wontons to share.

PS: They do serve normal drinking water and it is FOC. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *