Friday, August 22, 2014

Strawberry Banana Overnight Oats

Another delicious overnight oats made topped with lovely strawberries and banana. Finished up my strawberries from the fridge for this. I'm satisfied with how I made use of the strawberries.




The basic ingredients are the same as normal overnight oats with milk and yogurt, just the toppings are different.

One thing I like about eating overnight oats is that I can put different kind of fruits that I want.

For 1 serving.

Ingredients:

4 tbsp rolled oats
1 tsp chia seed
100ml milk
3 tbsp Mixed berries yogurt (I use Yoplait yogurt)
2 strawberries, hulled and sliced
Half of large banana

Directions:

1. In a jar, add in rolled oats and chia seed. Pour in milk and yogurt. Soak overnight. (Approx. 8 hours)
2. Add in strawberries and banana the next day when you are ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *